Wednesday 23 September 2015

A NIGHT WITH YOUR SWEETEST SWEETHEART: FOR HER EYES ONLY


Image Source: Saturdaynightz.com

FOR HER EYES ONLY…..,
As I saw her sometime in 2013, she was at the Information Communication Technology Center trying to find her way to go by her bio-metric registration. She was always walking alone and was my Most Valuable Person as former NBA Star Karl Malone. I wish I could be her friend and take her to a suite in Miami called Al Capone. The way she talked and looked at me, I thought I was with a sweet angel with no bone. She always made me jealous because of the pictures on her phone, but she told me Ralphy Babe, don’t worry, these guys are little boys and are not even part of my romantic zone. She cared for me so much so always wanted to give me a loan, her voice was so smooth, and I just loved her tone. I think about her all the time and get depressed, I feel so cold like an ice cream in a cone so that people would appreciate me but she told me don’t worry, very soon, you writings and works would shoot you up and you would be known.

I’ve seen women who are lovable but have great feet that are built on a magic ankle. Comfy's smile dazzle, her lips like a blend of Martini and an apple. Goodness has filled her up like a small beetle. It was our last semester together, we had a small romantic date and she gave me a candle. I was touched when I looked at her steadily, Oh Lord, what a dimple. Her eye was so nice, made me feel and had a vision like an eagle. Anytime I was with her, I felt shy; she was blushing so I always fumble. That night was so Romantic she also became my adviser and told me not gamble because she loves me and appreciates me the way I am so I should not stress myself and try to always remain humble. We had a small friendly kiss and she told me I don’t want you to be greedy and selfish like the lion in the Jungle, just stay warm and calm like water in a kettle. She grabbed me and whispered into my eyes and told me not to feel little because it would get me depressed and force my way to mingle. People’s word would hurt you so bad and it would pinch you like a needle and you would know that the world is filled up with good and bad people. Comfy: Ralph. Ralph: Yeah. Comfy: I’ve seen men but your sexiness throws me off and turns me on it makes me always want to tell you a riddle. Tell your female friends I have a rifle waiting to shoot any girl who thinks my Boo is vulnerable, you are lonely but you and I know that you have me and you have God and therefore you can’t be single. So long Ralph, no matter what happens try to stay out of trouble because no matter how far apart we are we would climax our friendly love at the temple. Stay in love and don’t try to forget me because I’m always on your mind and therefore you can’t wrestle. It was the end of the semester and sweet hugs, kisses, whatever were all left on the lecture table. She held me and looked into my lone eyes and told me to remain presentable because on the day I meet her parents they would look for a man who’s God-filled and responsible.

If you don’t know someone don’t consider them as misanthrope or they don’t like people as people told me they never knew I could utter out words let alone be funny and share my stories, they never knew I could cope. I feel like I could tell you everything about me and I don’t feel Suicide, your care has taken me out of the rope and I’m going to give you a robe although you are not a pope so that you would not consider engaging yourself in some form of dope. I just like the way she types nope. I saw you as cool, but never knew you would become my friend and my boo, those who know you can get so happy and write different pages about you and make a book. I know you are a great cook and one day I would come around and we would have a small meal, I hoped I would not become addicted and get hooked.

If I should continue I might end up in tears, just continue to jeer and I know you would not go for a beer because my message would let you end up in tears, continue filling people with openness and cheers and at the end those who know you, knows that you are a human being with happiness, anger, pain, smile and laughter, but above all you a friend forever, a friend for all seasons and a friend for years.
Peace be unto you, If I don’t stop, I can’t say I miss you, So I have stopped typing and smiling for you, Just to say be the way you are and that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment